Friday, March 13, 2015

Art Festival Nunsense Performance

This Saturday at 1:30 at the arts festival, in the small gym of the Wyoming High School, The Wyoming Theater company will be giving a sneak peek of their up coming show Nunsense The Mega Musical. The cast will perform 4 songs from the actual musical, and they will be in costume.  
Before the performance they will be mingling and checking out some of the art pieces. It's crunch time for the Theater Company and they're all a bit on edge at the thought of being on stage in a week and a half. The show day is creeping up, March 25th though the 28th. Never has the Theater Company done a show of this magnitude. with crowd interaction and quite a lot of ad libbing. Though I believe that things will go over smoothly, and the show will be amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I saw you guys perform at the art festival. You did a great job on your solo. I can't wait to see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you guys perform at the art festival. You did a great job on your solo. I can't wait to see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Art Festival and got to watch you guys perform some parts. I thought it was very good and you all were well together. I'm very excited to see the full show next week.

    ReplyDelete